a. Chess Class
- A good starting place for beginners. Kids need to be interested when they want to learn something new. Chess Class has the perfect environment for kids to nurture their interests.
- After learning each lesson, they will have the opportunities to apply what they have learned. This helps them to remember the skills better.
- They get to make more chess friends in the class, under peer pressure, they will progress fast. For sure, they will want to win their friends.
- The environment in chess class makes them more practical than just theory. They adapt to different playing styles as there are more opponents in the class. They will be more aware of the opponent's plan as they interact during sparring. The environment in chess class makes them more practical than just theory. They adapt to different playing styles as there are more opponents in the class. They will be more aware of the opponent's plan as they interact during sparring.
- Students will enjoy more as they socialize by playing chess. It is a good place to let students learn something useful at the same time relax from school work.
- The fee is more affordable for this training compared to Small Group and Personal coaching.
b. Small Group (3 to 6 persons)
- A mixture of chess class and Personal Coaching. A modest choice.
- Small number of students makes it easier for the coach to pay personal attention to each student.
- Coach can help to improve on student’s habits and attitudes. It is not easy in chess class.
- Faster progression compared to chess class. A good choice if kids want to catch up faster.
- Having the option to join existing group or to start a new group.
c. Personal Coaching (1 to 2 persons)
- Develops personal style. Coach can develop suitable ways to suit student’s needs.
- Detailed teaching, more in-depth explanation could be given in accordance to student’s strengths.
- Sparring is possible between coach and student.
- Flexible time and venue, arrangement can be made to ease student’s daily timetable.
- Saves time and effort for parents. Coach will go to the required place.